The Peguis Surrender Claim Trust is seeking a new team member as an Administrative Assistant to provide professional and courteous administrative support to the operations of the Trust.
Some duties of this full-time role include;
- General administration, reception duties & customer service
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of office functions
- Manage all Trust correspondence including filing, reporting & assist with compliance reporting
- Assist in the planning and organizing of community events ie. Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Workshops, Conferences
- Compilation of Minutes at Trust meetings
- Some Travel, after-hours and evening or weekend work is required
- Trustee & Administrative training to be provided
Criteria for the position of Administrative Assistant include:
- Administrative Assistant/Office Procedures certificate or equivalent
- Minimum one-year experience working in office environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Reporting to the Trust Manager, the successful candidate will be reliable self-starter who is committed to working for an organization that is mandated to manage the Peguis Surrender Claim Trust in the best interest of the community and it members.
Must be able to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner while supporting the overall administration of the Trust.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by May 12, 2023 via mail, email, or deliver to;
Sharon Stevenson, Trust Manager
Peguis Surrender Claim Trust
Box 942, Peguis, MB R0C 3J0.
Located in Peguis Recreation Centre