- This RFP will highlight the services required for the delivery of food catering services. Our intention is to ensure that all FOOD, HEALTH AND SAFETY and related requirements are adhered to, as per the established standards and with the Covid procedures implemented.
- The Contractor will provide a food catering service to supply the Peguis Surrender Claim Trust Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday, May 8, 2021.
- Preferred Food Services would include a takeout tray for a Turkey Meal with all the fixings, dessert, and a beverage. The AGM will be at the Peguis Multiplex on May 8, 2021 and would require approximately 300 trays for community members and guests.
- Ensure that there is adequate day supervision to ensure that the quality of food and service to be provided is delivered at a high standard. Ensure that meals are provided on time, in a timely manner, with quick service, and with each component of the meal provided, including cutlery, condiments, napkins.
- Food Handlers Certificate must be provided.
- Please include cost per meal and details on menu to be provided.
Deadline for Submissions April 20, 2021
Notification to successful bidder April 21, 2021
All proposals must be hand delivered in sealed envelopes and addressed as follows:
Request for Proposal – Food Catering Service
Attention: Sharon Stevenson or Denise Sinclair
Peguis Surrender Trust Office
Peguis, Mb. R0C 3J0