Summer Employment Opportunity
The Peguis Surrender Claim Trust is seeking a Post-Secondary Student for a summer employment term, May 11th – August 28th, 2020. This position offers the opportunity to work with the Peguis Surrender Claim Trust in administrative capacity & development and a wonderful learning environment.
Job duties include:
- Database Management for Community Fund Projects
- Assist with development of policy & procedure manuals
- Assist with archiving and data storage
- Assist with and Implement a Role Model Project
- Assist with community workshops & presentations
- Reception, Customer Service and General Office duties.
Criteria for the successful candidate includes:
- 2nd or subsequent year Post Secondary Student
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well established research skills
- Able to write policy
- Require access to own transportation
- Able to work independently
- Pleasant personality to assist clients & staff.
Please forward a copy of resume & references to:
Peguis Surrender Claim Trust
Box 942 Peguis, Manitoba
Deadline for applications: April 30th, 2020
Interviews & Selection: May 5th & 6th, 2020
For more information, please call the Trust Manager at (204) 645-5644