Research Assistant – Summer Employment Opportunity
Summer Employment Opportunity
The Peguis Surrender Claim Trust is seeking a Post-Secondary Student for a summer employment term, May 6th – August 30th, 2019. This position offers the opportunity to work with the Peguis Surrender Claim Trust in an administrative capacity and a wonderful learning environment.
Job duties include:
– Data Research & Collection with historical content
– Data Collection & Record of Community Pictures & Artifacts
– Develop and Implement a Role Model Project
– Database Management for Community Fund Projects
– Reception, Customer Service and General Office duties.
Criteria for the successful candidate includes:
– 2nd or subsequent year Post Secondary Student
– Returning to College/University in Fall 2019
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Require access to own transportation
– Able to work independently
– Pleasant personality to assist clients & staff.
Please forward a copy of resume to:
Peguis Surrender Claim Trust
Box 942 Peguis, Manitoba
Deadline for applications: April 26th, 2019
Interviews & Selection: Wednesday, April 29th – May 3rd, 2019
For more information, please call: Sharon Stevenson, Trust Manager at (204) 645-5644
Leave a Comment